1) It’s an AWESOME film with a crazily talented cast of people who do all their own singing, acting, and talking.
2) They also do their own instrument playing.
3) It was the film I watched all through senior year of college, especially during the shooting of The Ship Game. Every night after a day of shooting, I’d sit in my room and watch the last scene. It was my scotch on the rocks.
4) The cast.
5) The music.
6) The cast and the music.
7) Eugene Levy’s eyebrows.
8) Materialized color operating on the 49th dimension.
9) The catheter song.
10) There’s a transgender at the end. How could you not love that?
There are about 78 other reasons, but I really should finish this paper…